Pakenham & Berwick Campuses, VIC
Beaconhills is an independent, open-entry, co-educational christian school with 2,800 students across two campuses. The school continually strives to improve its operation, which includes its food service. The food service plays an important role in the staff, student and visitor experience.
- liaison and briefing session with management
- development of continuous improvement training module
- interactive staff training workshop
- framework for operating standards
- development of action plan
- future kpi’s